Thursday, May 15, 2014

Happy 19th Birthday!

Happy 19th Birthday Elder Varvel! His birthday happened to fall on Mother's Day this year, so we got to Skype with him! So fun! 

We sent him a 'Just add ice cream' package for his birthday!
We also sent him a new camera! 
Happy birthday from Oreo and Reeses!
Best Mother's Day present EVER! We got to Skype for an hour! He looks great and seems happy! I felt like I was going to have a panic attack when our time was almost up. I knew I wasn't going to be able to talk to him again until Christmas! That's 7 months away! I just need to count it down in baby steps! The next milestone is his year mark which is only 1 month away! I can do this!
Selfies with her favorite missionary!
Savannah came over for the last 15 minutes to chat with Elder Varvel!
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELDER VARVEL! LOVE YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment