Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Rattlesnakes & Baby Horses

Here's an excerpt from an e-mail I got from Elder Varvel:

So yesterday me and my companion went out to a lady named Jan's ranch. While we were there a rattlesnake came out from under her car and was slithering right up toward my companion. So we spent the next hour killing it with a shovel and any other garden tools we could find. It was pretty awesome! It was getting pretty mad at us and it was a little scary, but we were careful, so don't you worry! :)

Just what every missionary mom wants to hear! Ugh!

Rattlesnake video!
The rattlesnake head!
Then he went on to say:

Earlier today I buried horse afterbirth. It was just nasty...but the baby horse was adorable! :) He couldn't even walk straight yet! 

I'm glad he's out there living the ranch life!

Here's the cute baby horse!

No comments:

Post a Comment