Monday, March 3, 2014

Sending Some LOVE to Texas

Happy Valentine's Day Elder Varvel! We LOVE you!

Sending some love to Texas!
Hahaha! Mark made the best puzzle for him!
Personalized M&Ms! We crack ourselves up!

His friend Katie is the first of his HS friends to get engaged since he's been gone. When I wrote to tell him about it, his reaction was hilarious. Then he wrote this:

Sister Carrion told me that I was going to get married within two months after I get home. I don't know if I should be offended because she thinks I have no will power, or honored because I'm such a stud with the ladies. I don't think it will happen though, because I'm going to lock myself in my room for two months after I get back and watch all the movies that I missed.

Yep, he's a real charmer!

He also said he's been gaining some weight. I told him he needed to get his butt in shape. In the next letter he sent, he wrote:
Mom, my butt is in shape- round is a shape!
And that is why he is so easy to love! He did assure me that he would be doing the 6 months to sexy program before he comes home though!


1 comment:

  1. I'm making an epic movies to watch list for us for when he gets home. :) I can almost guarantee that he'll be in there for at least 2 months, Hahaha. "Round is a shape" That's Squid for ya.

    ReplyDelete