Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wet Wipes vs. Toilet Paper

We got an e-mail from Sawyer, and I seriously about died! I laughed so hard I cried! Caution- this is one of those stories where Sawyer shares way too much information. Consider yourself warned!
Here it is in his own words:

Hola! So, I have my first funny story about my mission and this one will be worth putting on my blog because I still laugh when I think about it. So ever since we got here, Elder Richards (aka: Captain America) has been trying to convince us that wet wipes are better than toilet paper. We never believed him and just made fun of him for using them. But the toilet paper at the MTC sucks really bad and after being here for 5 1/2 weeks it has started to feel like I am wiping with bark. So we are in the computer lab working on some language study and I am just so uncomfortable because the bark has made me chafe really bad. Elder Richards points at the wet wipes in the room and tells me to go use one because it will make me feel so much better and I will feel so clean. So me, being an idiot, decides to do it. Well...it turns out that those wipes were disinfectant wipes for surfaces! So as I  begin it feels really good and I am starting to believe Elder Richards. But then a couple seconds later it felt like someone was shooting a flame thrower at my behind! I don't think I have ever screamed as high as I screamed then. It burned for like an hour afterwards!!! But then to make it up to me Elder Richards let me use one of his baby wipes and it was sensational! The next day I went to the bookstore and bought my own box of huggies and I will never go back to normal toilet paper. 

And this is what happens when you live with 7 other guys for 6 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment